Funding is available for business-to-business commercial firms in but not limited to these categories:
Here's a list of industries we like:
|Accounting & Consulting
|Fabrication: Pressure Vessels
|Safety Services & Equipment
|Fence Installation and Repairs
|Sales & Installations
|Fine Linen Rental
|Security Alarm Installation
|Fire Alarm Installation
|Manufacturing - Metal Strainers and Filters
|Security Guard Service
|Asbestos & Lead Abatement
|Manufacturing Oilfield Chemicals
|Format Digital Printing
|Manufacturing Personal Care & Gift Products
|Belt Press - Sales & Service
|Frozen Food Products
|Manufacturing Sew Cleaning Equipment
|Services to Mortgage Lenders
|Blasting and Coating
|Manufacturing, Furniture Design, Importer
|Sheet Metal Fabricator
|General Contractor - Paint
|Modular Building Transport
|Cabling - Communications
|Gov't Contracting Services
|Natural Disaster Cleanup
|Cabling - Technology
|Graphic Arts Finishing
|Natural Gas Contractor
|Software Development & Design
|Health Care Services
|Natural Stone Distributor
|Software Development - Oilfield Services
|Soil Remediation Services
|Hose & Fitting Fabricator
|Non-destruct Testing & Inspec. Svcs
|HVAC Sales and Service
|Office Furniture Sales & Service
|Commercial Aircraft Parts Supplier
|Hydraulics Sales & Services
|Steel Fabrication & Fiberglass Construction
|Communications Fiber Optic
|Hydroblasting at a refinery
|Offshore Crane Service & Maintenanc
|Structural Restoration & Maintenace
|Import & Distrib - Groceries
|Oil & Gas Equipment
|Oil & Gas Exploration
|Supplier Commercial Aircraft Parts
|Computer Hardware & Software
|Oil and Gas Sales-Pipe
|Supplier, Tech Personnel
|Computer Software & Services
|Indust. Power Transmission Distrib.
|Oil Field Pipeline Service
|Surveying and Engineering
|Oil Field Services
|Consulting and Training
|Oil Tool Rental & Manuf.
|Oilfield Equipment Sales & Mfg.
|Contractor - Utilities
|Information Technology Staffing
|Inspection, Maintenance & Repairs
|Corrosion Inspection & Engineering
|Installation of Cryogenic Equipment
|Overhead Crane Repair
|International Oil & Gas
|Parking Lot Maintenance
|Custom Embroidery, Screenprinting
|Personal Care Products
|Temp Agency - Physical Therapy
|Custom Welding and Fabricating
|Temporary Medical Staffing
|Landscape & Nursery Services
|Design/Mfg/Sale of Wool Rugs
|Distributor Janitorial Supplies
|Machine Shop & Metal Fabricators
|Precision Sheetmetal Fabrication
|Pre-op clean techno for power const
|Distributor of Home Furnishing Products
|Manufacturer - Glass Block
|Process Honey for Bakeries
|Manufacturer/Recycler: Wood Reels
|Vaccuum Truck Services and Rental
|Electrical Apparatus Sales & Repair
|Project Management Services
|Property Preservation Services
|Vacuum Truck - Septic Cleaning
|Electronic Manufacture & Repair
|Publishing of Computer Games
|Valve Supply and Repair
|Railcar Inspection and Repair
|Vegatative Erosion Control
|Manufacturer: Chemicals & Motor Oil
|Recruiting - Staffing
|Manufacturer: Component Coatings
|Wholesale Furniture Distribution
|Engineering/Oil & Gas
|Manufacturer: Countertop & Cabinet
|Reselling Computer Equipment
|Wholesale Home Furnishings
|Manufacturer: Plastic Bags
|Restaurant and Catering
|Enterprise Software Company
|Manufacturer: Rubber & Plastic
|Right of Way and Site Acquisitions
|Wholesale Oilfield Supplies
|Manufacturer: Vehicle Security
|Manufacturer:Machine Vision Systems
|Manufacturing & Installation AC
|Manufacturing & Service of Presses
|Manufacturing- Steel Forgings
|Marine Survey Consult & Eng
10-Reasons Companies Use Alternative Funding
1. Significantly increase the cash flow of your business
• Earned cash is-available for qualified receivables in as little as 24-hours.
2. Use readily available cash to grow your business
• Funds generated by factoring can be used for new equipment acquisitions, inventory purchases, marketing expenditures/ facility improvements, etc. that otherwise may not have been feasible when you needed them most.
3. The process is very efficient and reliable
• Once approved, our clients trust American Prudential Capital for a userfriendly approach to doing business each and every month. Payments to our clients are dependable because we understand what a predictable stream of cash can mean to the life of any business.
4. Use what you need when you need it
• There are NO required monthly minimums for factoring and no long-term obligations. We recognize that factoring should be a "bridge mechanism" to more traditional financing and that typically our services are a season in the life of most businesses. Our contract is month-to-month because we earn your business.
5. Capital availability is flexible
• Factoring is the only means of business financing that can grow proportionally and immediately with your business as you need it.
6. Minimize internal costs associated with collections
• Your company will spend less time on collections since we take on most of this task. Thereby, you can focus more of your efforts on higher value-added activities such as sales and production.
7. Better knowledge of your customer's credit
• We are extremely proficient at verifying your customer's credit and ultimately their ability to pay your invoices. This enables you to make more informed decisions on where to target your efforts for the greatest gain and minimize your bad debt write-offs.
8. Leverage your customer's credit rating
• Your customer's good credit rating is one of the strongest assets you can have when factoring. It is their positive history as much as anything that makes this process work for you.
9. Factoring is not a loan
• No debt is created when factoring so there is NO negative impact on your financials. You are not using long-term debt to satisfy a short-term need for cash. This increases your appeal to traditional lenders because factoring creates cash in your bank account and not debt on your Balance Sheet.
10. Take advantage of early payment discounts to suppliers
• Minimize some of your factoring costs by leveraging supplier offered discounts for early payment and simultaneously increase your credit rating.
Find out what others think about working with us below
What do our clients say about American Prudential Capital?
"As a subcontractor in the Commercial Construction' industry for nearly 12 years, I understand how difficult it can be to survive in a competitive market which is characterized by seasonal fluctuation and increasing demand for strong performance. My association with American Prudential Capital has been a lifesaver for my business. Not only have I received the financial assistance that I needed, but my good friends at APC have been there to help me make right decisions for our company. What I discovered by utilizing their service was that they truly care about their clients and want to help others succeed.' The degree of integrity with which APC conducts its business is unsurpassed. I trust them completely and I would highly recommend their services to any organization."
Gary Carville - Commercial Care Services, Inc.
"American Prudential has been factoring Allrail invoices for over a year. They have been absolutely great to work with. Very simple process administered by a solid group of professionals. I have no reservations about referring this company to anyone."
Tom Morgan - Allrail Services, Ltd.
"We have been associated with American Prudential Capital using their invoice factoring services for over 7-years. Their helpful and dedicated staff has been a great asset to our business. The invoice factoring services are a great help with our cash flow which enables us to receive payment for our services within 24-hours after delivery. This helps us to manage our material costs for new orders and meet the needs of our customers."
Larry and John Haller - Custom Welding & Fabrication