This represents one way you can do this:
1. copy the table from the internet like below:
|E-mail address ||Status|
|firstname.lastname@example.org ||Attempt #5. Deleted.|
|email@example.com ||Attempt #4. Deleted.|
|firstname.lastname@example.org||Attempt #4. Deleted.|
|email@example.com||Attempt #4. Deleted.|
2. Paste special unformatted text into a new spreadsheet.
3. Delete any unwanted rows and columns like the title row and the status column above so that you have:
5. Paste special making sure that the "Transpose" has a check mark to change this data set into a row like this:
7. Open the file you just saved in excel as a CSV file WITH notepad using the right mouse menu option "Open With" and selecting notepad either from that short list or from the "Choose Program" option.
8. Copy line of comma separated email addresses or the portion you wish to email to like this:
"firstname.lastname@example.org ","email@example.com"," firstname.lastname@example.org "," email@example.com "
9. Paste this in either the to: or better yet the bcc: portion of a new email, type your email and send.